Thursday, January 7, 2010

Talking About Food Again

I logged out of work at 19:30. I decided not to go to the gym tonight because my knees are sore from ... going to the gym. This year my knees have been really sore all year. Finally in the last two months the pain disappeared and it felt good not to walk around like an old person. Well even though I specifically went really light on my quad workout they started hurting again. *sigh*

I decided to skip tonight but maybe go tomorrow. I'll probably skip the muscles around the knees... or maybe I should go lighter even and just build up overall strength to take the strain iff the knee joints.

I stayed at work a bit later to write some English/Japanese stuff for peopole to read on our intranet and study/learn/enjoy on their own. I want them to experience different thinking from a white mind and see the world through my eyes to expand their way of seeing the world. Unfortunately when it comes to global affairs my coworkers seem very myopic. They rarely hve opinions about stuff going on "out there" I want to broaden their horizons as one of my goals to help my company become a global player.

Me.

Mr. I have NEVER been interested in news is teaching them world current events!

It's funny how the world turns...

Now about that title...

the Chinese restaurant next door to my office makes great kara-age (chicken) so I'm enjoying a beer, shuumai, gyoza and the chicken right now. And I have the restaurant all to myself!

I love you!

Cam

9 comments:

  1. I'd skip the knees altogether, Cam, if the exercise is aggravating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo! That's my plan, Deb.
    I'll give it the ol' one two tomorrow and see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still taking your "golden magic?" I'm surprised it's not helping :o( I'm sorry your knees are giving you issues, but I'm glad you found a place near the office that makes great kara-age!!!! Woohoo!

    Much Love, Cam!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the kara-age fried? Mmmmm... love fried chicken!

    Use a brace... or braces, if you do the quad work, Sweety. See if that helps...
    You're an experimenter... experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would quit the gym, you could be doing yourself irreparable damage my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could just amputate above the knees, then keep going to the gym. I would never have to worry about anything more than ghost knee pain again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen - deep fried. I will let you gorge on the delicious chicken meat when you come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. deep fried gloriousness. mmmm.

    Current world events are kinda scary, Cam... are there certain types of events you focus on?

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM!!!

    Fried chicken, beer, gyoza, and shumai?

    Heaven!!!!

    I might even go a little crazy and have some rice.... OMG!!!

    I'll pass out half hour later, but we'll make it a late night snack anyway. You can drag or carry me back
    and leave me on your couch in a lump... really... i'll be fine. I can (and have) sleep anywhere ;-)

    ReplyDelete