Friday, May 13, 2011

Cirque du Soleil ZED Ticket Purchase: Mission Accomplished

I just bought two premium class tickets for Cirque du Soleil's performance, ZED, at their Tokyo Theatre on Saturday, May 21st at 16:00. I am excited!

At work, the first several units of our new English textbook use Cirque du Soleil as the medium to teach the Skills. It is awesome to have a text that uses modern topics, companies, people and issues.

This is going to be so cool; I have heard about this troupe for years and how amazing their shows are. Finally I am going to attend one!

I'll let you know what I think.

I love you!
Cam

5 comments:

  1. I'll fall off my chair if you don't absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi - How many of their shows have you seen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only seen one... the ticket prices doesn't make it available to all unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, most definitely! If what I paid for the Premium Seats (most expensive) were paid for by a Canadian on their credit card, when they got the bill back home in Canadian dollars, it would be about $175 per ticket. That is pricey! But if you bought the best seats at a world class ballet concert, you'd be paying similar prices. Or probably the best seats at a ... umm... Bruce Springsteen concert it is probably roughly that or higher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you! In comparison... it IS well worth it. I paid 145$ each to take my son a few years ago... went to see Alegria. Simply breath taking! So roughly 300 for the tickets, 100$ for the meal for we made an all out evening out of it... 20$ Parking and all that jazz.... Ended up eating the profits on one sale... which usually goes a longer avenue than one evening hehehe. But after all, Cirque du Soleil is one of *ours*... a must see for any Quebecoise proud of wear that name! My son had a blast.. .and that's priceless *smiles*.

    ReplyDelete