Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Emotions You Transmit...

ALWAYS Come Back, for better or for worse. Let me give you a real life example...

This morning I was standing on the platform waiting for the 8:20 train to work as usual. A woman I see regularly was waiting as well, but at the space for the door to the next car (we do that in Tokyo, try to get on the train at just the right spot).

She had a shoulder bag with a bunch of patches sewed onto it.

One of the patches said... are you ready for this?



"I love Cameron"

It made my morning!

You see how the love, appreciation and gratitude you transmit to the world comes back to you multiplied and when you least expect it? A stranger loves me! That. is. awesome!!

How cool is that, eh?!? (getting accent practice in for my trip back to Winnipeg)

"I love Cameron"!!

And I love you!
Cam

2 comments:

  1. haha awesome!!

    I've yet to see an I Love Stephanie badge... I'll keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stefnee - I. Know! And Cameron is not a particularly common name, either (one of the reasons my parents chose it). Guess what? I was loved by her again this morning! What a great way to start my day!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete