Sunday, August 22, 2010

No McMore McMonday McDs! McSort of

On the way up the infinite flights of stairs to get out of my station here in Shinjuku I decided to look at the plastic foods on display on two floors on the way up. To my pleasant surprise the lunches all looked edible (with rice) to me and the price is unbeatable.

I have now found a new place to have a full meal with hot tea, Japanese pickles, cabbage, miso soup, (unlimited rice refills) pork cutlets that are VERY crispy in a fantastic environment.

And the price? HALF the price of McDonalds!!! Now I dont have to eat at McDs anymore on Mondays! Yaaaay!!

Here are a few photos of this great restaurant inside the Shinuku Labrynth.

I love you!

Cam

P.S. Lets see how long this lasts because the DQP w/C have more protein. And now I can zip to McDs and get a really cheap coffee for the trip. Rice? One or two bites only...

5 comments:

  1. I guess the photos didnt transfer. Ill add them later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for this kind of news... and its about time those prayers have been answered! LOL I live for the day when everywhere in this world there is an alternative to Mc DEATH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking good, CAM! Your new life must be working for you! Love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Abby. Rumour has it that YOU are working those Universal Numbers yourself and that you're aiming to be the next Fats Domino!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, hopefully not the FATS part! hahaha. I just really liked the title of this blog. McSort of....makes me Mcsmile every time I read it!
    Global love, Baby!

    ReplyDelete