Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photos To Previous McBlog




Its too bad I couldnt get these to post in the blog when I accessed it directly throug the keitai web browser. Oh well...

Photos of restaurant I ate at instead of the usual McMondays joint.

If you haven't seen that post ... to sum up... I won't be eating Double Quarter Pounders w/Cheese every Monday for lunch anymore. And I'll only be paying Half of what I'd pay at McDs! But then I'll still go to McDs after a leisurely lunch in a cool, great environment to get good, inexpensive ice (or hot) coffee.

I love you!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool seating, I love the rocks under the tree stumps... very earthy and simplistic. Nice "scenery" too..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are all the papers on the walls menu's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, like a good pork cutlet! And look at all that food for less, and your supporting a local owner more than likely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious !! Is everything so tender that you don't need knives to cut up the meat ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon - We don't use knives and forks in Japan therefore everything is precut into bite sizes (for Japanese). For most foreigners from the west the bites are too big, though. Who would have thought that the little japanese would take bigger bites? But then again you white people have small heads (and big feet), right, Paula? So it makes sense that you would also have correspondingly smaller mouths... though I know my fair share of big mouthed North Americans...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, it was a really cool atmosphere. But you know what? Not enough food to tide me over to my dinner on the train at 7:30. One pound of beef beats one cutlet, Im sorry to say. I may have to order a double menu next time...

    Trains here! Nice night, too. Cooled down.

    ReplyDelete