Friday, August 13, 2010

Would You Like the L-Size Set?


Hi again!

Here are the McDonalds Food Straps that I've been busily collecting before the summer campaign ends. I really wanted to collect all six and today's lunch (as I mentioned in my previous blog) along with the Universe's help provided!

"Is that to eat in? Or would you prefer take-out?"

Life is what you make of it.

No matter how difficult things may seem...

If you look for the little (and big!) pleasures in every single thing you do, even in the most unusual of circumstances (like McDonalds), your life will be full of love and happiness with no regrets,

I love you!
Cam

7 comments:

  1. Oh they are like Christmas ornaments. LOL I don't think we have those here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine if I attached all six of them to my keitai (cell phone) at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is that what they are for? Your phone? Really, I think that is a Japanese thing, the kids here don't do that... they just have their heads, or thumbs attached. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah! Actually they are "straps" to put on anything. Hang on the bags, on the door handle, or whatever.

    Here is an example of Becky, one of the Japanese (half Japanese) tarento (TV personalities) with her keitai and all the straps. Apparently Becky's keitai is famous in Japan and after looking at this photo I can understand why!

    http://tinyurl.com/BekysKeitaiStraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odd... that is something a tween (9-12 year old girl) might do.... don't see that here in the states. Although also I noticed this Becky is dressed like a 9 year old girl in that "cutie" style I noticed when I was there a few years ago that seems popular in Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. Japanese girls just wanna be cute.

    ReplyDelete