Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night

Today I spent the day making video of ... the day.

"Wow!" you say... "Cam made (another) video of ... *yawn* his day..."

Well, it wasn't any ordinary day, actually. Today is the Edogawa Fireworks Festival, so I spent the day taking video. Now I need to edit... and edit... and edit so you don't end up falling asleep at the computer.

Anyway...

When I was skimming through Yahoo news this morning I happened to click on this link which took me to the Top 20 Downloaded (paid) Songs in digital history. I know some of these (Lady Gaga, Jason Mraz, etc.), but some of them I haven't heard. I have heard OF the Black Eyed Peas, but didn't know their music...

That is until I played the Number One Downloaded song on video ... about 20 times!

"1. The Black Eyed Peas, "I Gotta Feeling," 6,049,000. This ultra catchy song was #1 for 14 weeks, beginning in July 2009. It replaced "Boom Boom Pow" in the top spot, giving the Peas a record-setting 26-week run at #1. It won a Grammy for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals and was nominated for Record of the Year."

SIX MILLION DOWNLOADS!!!!!!

PAID DOWNLOADS!!!!

$1.29 X 6, 049,000 = $7.8 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!

It looks like the digital download age is going strong! Wow!! Just Wow...

For only one song. Unbelievable.

If you want some amazing dance music, with gorgeous bodies everywhere, and a song that sticks in your head all day and all night, you simply MUST listen to this (and watch it) a few times.

It's worth the stick!

I gotta feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night
Tonight's gonna be a good night
Tonight's gonna be a good good night.....

I love you!

Cam

P.S. I wonder if you have to be uber rich, or famous, or stunningly gorgeous to get invited to these kinds of parties... wow..... hawt!

 

9 comments:

  1. those are pretty much the qualifications, yeah ;o)

    It's a great song - hope you enjoyed the fireworks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don`t particularly like the song {sorry} but I`ll go watch for the gorgeous bodies. I`m taking it they`re chicks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratuitous use of the word `mazel-tof`` ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually one of my least favourite of theirs.... a bit TOO catchy i think. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... sometimes artists really stretch for the rhymes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S...

    It's weird that this post did not appear in my "updates"
    I only saw on the left side counter thingy that there was a Cam posting.

    WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a few of my contacts` posts don`t appear in my updates * shrug *

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really?

    Never had that happen... that i know of... hmmmmm...

    Oh well. I think i was ooot n aboot around the time this appeared anyway. Just seeing it now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you watched the video 20 times; you stopped at all the parts with Fergie in them; like when the backside was in the picture....lol........... I did it.

    ReplyDelete