Monday, August 15, 2011

The Mystery of the Suspicious Sucking Sound


I always enjoy wearing out my clothes to the point of being able to throw them away. It's a little perverse pleasure I have had for many years.

Mayu and I bought these Coach shoes maybe 7-10 years ago but they were never comfortable so they slept in a box. When I moved to Tokyo I took them to the office and wore them in the building every day; however I did not commute in them so they rarely saw the outside pavement.But because I wore them daily I was able to stretch the leather enough to have them conform to my feet. They feel good and are no longer rubbing my baby toes uncomfortably.

When I moved to this new building I noticed that my left shoe was always making a weird sucking motion, almost as if there was tape or gum stuck to the sole. Much to my joy I discovered that I had actually worn a hole into the left sole.

Mystery solved! So not only am I happy to discover the origins of the Suspicious Sucking Sound, I also get to indulge (soon, not yet) in my perverse little pleasure of throwing out some item of clothing that I have finally worn out! Yaaaay!!

I love You!
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment