Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can the World Ever Get Enough of .. ME?

I am working on "slapping together" (I'm a hack, so I can't be "creating"...) the latest Newsletter for YES Supplements. I am gathering info on .. stuff... Don't worry. You'll see when it comes out and I hope you subscribe to it and start getting it regularly!

Anywhoo...

I just came across "My Magazine"! And boy am I pumped!!!

Look at what they say about "cam magazine"

(this is soooo coool!!!)

CAM Magazine 

CAM Mag cover (large) CAM magazine is the UK's premier magazine for practitioners of complementary and alternative medicine providing unrivalled coverage of the latest news, research and political developments.

Only available to fully-trained practitioners trained in 3 year full-time courses of degree standard and students who are at present completing a relevant practitioner’s course CAM encourages evidence-based practice and sharing of clinical expertise.

The diversity of the CAM industry is reflected in CAM Magazine’s content covering nutrition, diet, herbal medicine, bodywork, homeopathy, acupuncture and therapeutic applications of mind-body research. CAM ensures our readers are fully informed about the issues affecting their industry.

To find out what is in the latest issue click here or to subscribe click here

No matter where you go... there I am!

I love you!

cam

39 comments:

  1. We deal with CAM a lot in my field.

    Massage is considered in CAM.

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... just thinkin...

    I knew i was drawn to you for some reason.

    Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your own magazine. We can NEVER get enough of you.
    *Muah*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the new advatar....suttle....beautiful eyes and that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to do a double take, because at first I was thinking "Cam! That graphic for the newsletter front page looks sleek... like a magazine!" Then I realized... it WAS a magazine and how perfect! "...therapeutic applications of mind-body research."

    Wow.

    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although, I'm not a 100% sure I want to read a magazine that promises to reveal "CAM fertility". I already know entirely too much about you, without going there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just way cool! Of course I will subscribe to your mag when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to think of any other name that gets as much usage as this CAM guy"s.

    Can anyone else?

    He should NOT be getting all these references all to himself.

    Love you, Mou!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, Michelle. I was thinking of a name like Cam... which is at the beginning or within soooo many terms and stuff we use a lot.

    You know... how he gets CAMera, the soda, the sento, the store in Tokyo, this magazine...

    What other name can you think of with such versatile usage?

    We can't keep letting him get all the attention...


    Can we?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bob comes to mind, but i can't think of a way to insert it everywhere....

    hmmm... must ponder some more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I don't think we have a choice but I repeat attention whore!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just as Robert shall continue digging up the most blasphemous of blasphemous news, I too shall continue my neverending quest to find more in The Life of Cam.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ya stinker....

    Good thing i LOVE you!

    *pinch*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cam I think that you have to much time on your hands. I think that you should come over to my house. Grown ups seem to be in short supply around here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachel - So.... how would bringing me over there add more grownups to the pot? I don't get it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL Yea I thought about that after I hit Submit. But it was too late. Kind of like trying to take back words after you let them slip from your mouth. I guess that I could just hit delete but what is the fun in that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. But, where would the fun in that be, right? It gives me the opportunity to joke and tease back which makes the conversation that much more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so Smart in a fun non grown up kind of way. LOL Smile. I love you HUG.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha ha ha.. Kristen!

    Are you trying to say he gives us the shaft?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehehehe....

    YOU started it!

    She did, Cam... it's all Kristen's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, the good old cam's shaft. Can't be mobile without it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shakes head. The blog has turned to car parts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rachel..

    They always devolve somehow.

    Comments go off track in some strange ways when Cam's involved.

    ReplyDelete
  24. O yea I love it. Mobile Cam, making blogs shift in strange ways.

    ReplyDelete