Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome to my summer




This morning I headed out in my flip flops about 6am to just walk around the rice paddies where I live. Joolz had asked if I could take some photos of the rice paddies, so I did!

You can see those images for now in my Summer in the country, Japan 2008 Set on Flickr.

The morning sun had not turned the entire area into a raging fireball yet, and the breeze was still pleasant, and not yet a hair dryer set to high in a sauna.

And then I took a very little video. Of me. On my digital camera. This is where my video-whoring origins come from... imagine ME taking maximum 80 second videos!?! Hahahahahaha... Well this is it.

2 comments:

  1. bless that was wonderful...im sat in net cafe its rainey urban outside and for some beautiful minutes i was in japan...now i feel tearful lol..nice tears...thank you it made my day with love juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I love living vicariously through you & your videos. It's beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete