Friday, March 12, 2010

I Pampered Me

Talk about an excellent night! It has been MONTHS since I was actually able to pamper myself. And tonight I did!!! here is how my night of pampering went:

Tonight I finished work at just after 6pm and came directly home.

I had a shower, changed into my cowboy flannel pjs made by The Fabric Goddess, my haramaki, my leg warmers, wool socks, green used-to-be-an-anorak polarfleece thingy, and my Golden Fleece blanket.

I poured and mulled some wine, heated it and went out to enjoy the cold wind on the balcony.

I did a big load of laundry.

I vacuumed the apartment.

I did some IMS work that needed to get done, and wrote some important emails.

I cut up all the plastic garbage to reduce it.

I cooked a big dinner and enjoyed it.

I cleaned the dishes, sink, range and all around.

I washed the toilet.

I did all of my accounting, and cleaned up my receipts in my wallet.

I enjoyed coffee on the balcony (again), but with HotKittyMoo this time.

I chatted with Jen for a few minutes.

I wrote an email to Mia who will be here in a month and a half, from Copenhagen.

I wrote this blog.

...

Wow! Did I ever pamper myself tonight!!!

I love you!

Cam

P.S. The fridge is completely empty so I need to grocery shop tomorrow. And then in the afternoon I'm going to meet Megumi. She is riding her bike here, we'll go to the river and I will make The Best Coffee in the Multiverse for her, riverside. Saturnday night I'll be out with Masami. And all day on Sunday I am going to a museum a few hours away from here. Miyuki gave me the free ticket to enjoy it so I'm off!

9 comments:

  1. You really pushed the boat out on this pampering thing, didn`t you mate ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's our Cam, Steve...

    To know him is to love him...

    If you don't really know him well, then ... um ..yeah...weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no............. each to their own/live `n let live and all that malarky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pampering is soooooo nice!
    *whispers in your ear* If per chance you would like to come and pamper a certain US girl let me know. *chuckles* or better yet, would like to be her house fairy for a while.
    love you sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pampering huh? Seems like the only pampering you got was the shower, nice meal, and coffee on the balcony.

    Would hate to see what you call work. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I would'nt get all that done if I started at 6am..... amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete