Friday, March 26, 2010

SaturDay in the Park

Hi

I just got on the train to visit Mayu. The gym last night was extra hard and took longer than usual. But it felt good to push my body hard. I knew I was in trouble when I was so exhausted at the finish that I was able to count to 10 during meditating without going away. I had a long shower, then a late night 693katsu and got home after 11pm.

Sometimes when I push that hard although my body is dead my brain wont stop. And last night was one of those nights. I tried to go to bed about 1:30 but my mind kept me up late. I think I finally fell asleep some time after 3am.

Of course I happily awoke with a hangover but rather than getting up I stayed in bed and drifted for a while.

Finally I got up and did a load of laundry, had a late breakfast, took the sheets off the bed and washed them all, too (second load), vacuumed the house, had coffee, cleaned the kitchen, checked the net and got ready to leave.

This past Monday I found a library card IN THE PARK but couldnt take it to the police box until just now. I filled out some forms and then finally was just able to catch this train (walking) about 14:30 so all is running smoothly.

This afternoon Mayu and I will visit the spa at which she works as she can give me a free pass to enter. She wants to try the aka-suri.
I'm going to stay at her place tonight and have dinner there. Maybe we will watch a movie.

I have to change trains at Kudanshita to get to Takadanobaba so I guess I should finish here for now.

Have a great weekend.

I love you!

Cam

3 comments:

  1. And not a fish or 'shroom in sight. Well done!

    You hand library cards in to the Police!? Not much crime then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was the 4th of July.......

    Sorry couldn't help myself! The heading lead me right into it.... I have ZERO time to read right now but wanted to pop over and say HI...

    Heading out today is an early basketball game, followed by Karate and then some "gifted" conference thingy for Kobe... no sure why on earth I need to sit in a room all day too... but they have a free bag lunch. So??? LOL I have no time today for anything else. So tomorrow.... I will read tomorrow...

    XOX

    ReplyDelete