Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Say, No 2 Mac!

I just wanted to briefly write and let my Sister, The Fire Goddess, know that I wasn't able to feed my McHunger today in such a way as I usually do on Mondays, heading out to Kobuchizawa. For you see, I left later than usual today, missed the 11:55 train (as the doors were closing) that would get me to Shinjuku at 12:34, allowing me the time to go to McDonalds and get my two DQPW/C and a small coffee for JPY 1100, then walk back to the station and settle in. The next train left at 12:02 but it stops at a station along the way for five minutes to let an express pass by, getting me to Shinjuku at 12:46 which is just enough time to walk to the JR Stn platforms and get on the train but not enough to go to McDs, stand in line and order. So today I am McMeatless (and hungry for protein...)

I love you!

Cam

7 comments:

  1. Awwww...

    Poor Mou!

    I love your starving, skinny White ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK. I'm eating my dinner now. I have a round of camembert cheese and cashewnuts to tide me over to a late dinner after my bath, providing the train is on time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd be ok...
    That you had a stash.

    Still love your skinny White cheese eatin ass!

    *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewwwww I can only eat the breakfast bacon sandwich there, nuttin else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well your body is saying a silent prayer of thanks today for the late train... as I am sure it appreciated the cheese and cashews far more.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW I LOVE cashews! And soft white cheese.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure your tummy is grateful for the change. Cheese and nuts, yummy! LOL

    ReplyDelete