Friday, March 19, 2010

Warren Buffet Porkgasm


You might think I'm going to talk about wealthy people after reading the title of this blog... but this isn't about that.

There is a town in Manitoba called Warren, MB ... but this isn't about that either.

What it IS about is ... BACON!!!!!

Yes, food! A smorgasbord of unique and tasty delicacies all served up in a pleasant and alluring buffet-style for breakfast.

One of the highlights of this trip for me is the breakfast buffet... I just knew there would be mountains of crispy available for the taking. And take I did! It was delicous.

Of course on top of that I enjoyed a huge variety of unique vegetable dishes (names elude me in my satiated euphoric ecstasy) with seafoods and hard breads, sausages, fish, mushrooms and more... I had four or five vegetable dishes, a three-egg omelette, mini-baguette with lavender butter (and two other butters) made in Hokkaido... There was the euro-balkan-style yogurt to which I included swiss muesli and even a dish of stroll-down-memory-lane bread pudding as a pleasant surprise. The coffee was quite delicious especially with real fresh cream. think I had six or seven cups (not NA-size mugcups mind you) and floated out quite nicely!

Guess what? I get to repeat it all again tomorrow! Yummy bacon!

I love you!

Cam


Sorry I couldn't rotate this photo on my keitai. Please imagine it at 90 degrees clockwise...

9 comments:

  1. BACON!!!!!

    Ahhhhhhh... will be having some in a few short hours... Oscar Meyer... on sale... $1.99/lb
    I shoulda got TWO!!!

    Enjoy, Sweety...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm indeed! Im already looking forward to tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait....This was your breakfast???

    Did you waddle away from the table? And what else did you do for the day?
    Is this just a giant food-fest-cation, Cameron? LOL!

    Can't believe you ate a baguette AND bread pudding! You must have been so drowsy the rest of the day.
    I'm glad you're having such a good time and telling us.
    Don't forget i'm living vicariously through you, so THANKS, Mou!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin - it was very VERY good! I plan to do some serious slathering tomorrow.

    Jen - Yep. Breakfast. You know me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...sigh...

    Do i ever!

    But i love you anyway... hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time you write..."BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!" I think of that one commercial with the dog.
    Anyway, looks like a wonderful and huge meal. Glad you are having a great time.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete