Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mayu's Dad's Dinner: A Meal Fit for a Fab Father


After the service was over (see previous post) we all gathered in the dining area, toasted Mayu's Dad, thanked everyone for coming and chowed down.

I learned something interesting today. Mayu's Dad was the youngest of about THIRTEEN siblings (knew that) and he was also the last of the brothers to head on out to the Big Game in the Sky. That's kind of cool. They all came to this world in a certain order, and left it in the same order. I like that. That's the way to do it if you have to do it at all. And we all know that everybody's gotta do it at some point in time.

I love you!
Cam

2 comments:

  1. Yogurt? melon, sake, beer and tea, and what looks to be an excellent assortment of sushi yumminess. I subconsciously feasted with you yesterday. As I share nearly the same foods throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's how i'd like to get on with it ;)
    save the expense-just dump my body in the nearest volcano...i don't need it anymore
    ...have a party and keep on living (or what else was i sweating for ! )
    *grins*

    ReplyDelete