Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally Meeting Jaime after 15 Months (Part I)

I have some amazing news for you! This is awesome! I am soooo excited!!

I have wanted to meet Jaime for sooo long now (since I moved to Tokyo), but I simply have not been able to get her to come off-base and meet me. I have never given up, and keep trying, trying trying.

Well, I guess the Universe FINALLY gave me my wish because this Saturday I AM going to meet Jaime!!!

And what did it take for this to happen? How did it finally come about?

Well, it seems that The Universe hooked up with His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, and set up a speaking date for him in Yokohama so that Jaime and I could meet!

The Universe and His Holiness did it all for us!

(Actually we did it for ourselves, because this is how bad we wanted to meet).

I LOVE YOU UNIVERSE!

Here is how that day is going to go when I can finally see Jaime again after all these months (since Stefnee was last here... making it 15 months ago!!!)

Date: 2010/06/26 (Sat) <-- We set a date for our date!
Time: 10:00 <-- We set a specific time that we HAVE to be together, no excuses, no being late.
Location: Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall <-- We are going to meet in Yokohama
Seating: A Seat, E Block, #3 Gate (2nd Floor) Row 17, Seats 12 - 15 <-- I have special reserved seating to meet Jaime so we won't miss each other in the crowd!
Price: JPY 8,315 Total (JPY 8,000 + JPY 315 Net Service Surcharge) <-- Yes, it costs money to meet Jaime this time, but that's OK.

Go to Part II (I couldn't put this all on my keitai in one shot so had to split it up...)

I love you!

Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment