Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Shirt On My Back


Jen requested that I post one photo of me wearing one of the shirts. So here it is.

The size is L which fits my neck but is a bit wide for my lean physique. It may also be that I am used to the slim-cut shirts these days so this one "feels" big. Everyone at the office who listened to my story about the shirt price feels it looks fine. And if you want to know the truth, it stays in the pants better than my H&M shirts.

The material feels like a polyester/cotton blend, but I am certain it will soften up once washed a few times.

So do I think they are worth the purchase? Most definitely!

By the way, I zipped outside after lunch to enjoy the fresh breeze and the shade. It's nice to be out of the office. Very nice indeed, in spite of all the traffic which doesn't bother me in the least.

I love you!

Cam

10 comments:

  1. heeeee...
    He did it for me!

    It looks good, Mou! Not baggy... just not fitted the way you're used to. And i wondered if it would tuck in and stay well... cool!

    I like it! Looks nice and light and cool.
    Ya done good, CammyMou!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice!

    For that price, you might be able to get someone to zip some darts in it to make it fitted and STILL be ahead on the other shirt price.

    Glad your good deal worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who ever said men in pink aren't sexy! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Colin has a couple of pink shirts... nuff said!

    And my Mou is da bomb diggity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen - is "da bomb diggity" something akin to "da schnitzel"? Oy vey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the umpty-billionth time ... it's da Schizzle!!! You brat!

    It's a good thing you're cute... in fact you is da schizzle , My Nizzle!
    hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cut, and color. Looks like a great buy! I love it when that happens. Bring on Summer Business Casual in Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I washed all of them yesterday and when hanging them had to laugh because they felt like polyester from my youth: all hard and parchment-like. They are definitely not cut from modern-high tech synthetic fibers like the polyeaster these days is.

    Remember the good old days polyester? Yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh is it going to be breathable enough for the humidity there? I prefer linen, but it wrinkles so bad that I am not sure it would be acceptable for Business casual? Guess you have to bring out the Snuggle fabric softener! LOL

    ReplyDelete