Tuesday, June 22, 2010

iPad. iS.

i just finished talking to the second iPad user i'Ve seen in two days. Of course i don't know either of them... but i know the iPad. So i just started talking to them and asking questions. And they both loved it! i'M looking forward to accostin more unknown iPad users for their opinions.

Workout done, dinner done... i'M heading home to brew my bedtime triple espresso and ponder how to get to Yokohama on Saturday by about 9am, to listen to the Dalai Lama!

Oops! i mean... to meet Jaime!

i love you!

cAm

8 comments:

  1. The Dalai Lama? Really? I have been offline for the most part for a bit so don't have a clue if your being sarcastic, OR if you really are going to listen to him speak. Either way sounds cool....

    I have heard the iPad is great for internet browsing without a wi-fi signal because it can just go online like a cell. But they are spendy as much almost as a decent laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could ask Steve how he liked his iPad.
    He got it a few weeks ago and i'm pretty sure he's happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs I just got back from a workout too! Wheeeee

    Looking forward to seeing you and the Dalai Lama! ;o)

    As for the iPad? I'm not sold. I do lurve my iTouch tho and am completely excited about an iPhone back in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula - I really AM going to meet Jaime! And I get to see DL as well. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been out of Jaime's loop...
    When do you get back, Jaim, and where will you be living?

    Yay! Small thing's coming Stateside!

    I don't recall if you ever visited back Stateside since being in Japan. Will this be the first time back in eons?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll be headed back sometime during the winter Holidays this year and we're meandering back to Whidbey Island :oD It'll be our first time back in the US since 2007! Wheeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having meeting the Dalai Lama AND Jaime envious thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too!
    And i refuse to feel bad about it...

    I'm Jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete