Thursday, October 8, 2009

Even a sardine would have been uncomfortable

Well I made it to work on time today by taking one train earlier. The typhoon that hit us this morning was a very strong one I hear. I did have trouble getting out of my apt because the winds were so strong.

The train was so packed with people that even a sardine would feel uncomfortabke. All the momentum from a large number of people shifting back and forth when the train stopped or went all went to the weak link of my body: my waist. While everyone else is gettong it in their upper body, me being a good 30cm or more taller pt me at a distinct disadvantage.

However the good thing on the flip side is that it never LOOKS crowded as I am a head above everyone!

Have a great day

Cam

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand why you didn't just don some cardboard wings and fly to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...a great way to stay positive....

    "However the good thing on the flip side is that it never LOOKS crowded as I am a head above everyone!"

    ReplyDelete