Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Holy Evening

As I was coming down the stairs to the platform the doors to the train were closing so now I have to wait 10 minutes which feels like a long time. It's the holiday schedule. On weekdays they come every four minutes. Must have been that last minute pee...

Oh well. It gives me time to tell you all how much I love and appreciate you! What an awesome way to feel while waiting on the next train!

Cam

P.S. Plus I get to feel the air forced through the tunnels as the train on the other side comes and goes. And here's my train!

8 comments:

  1. You and that irritable bladder... or TB (tiny bladder)... hee

    You mean a lot to me/us too, Mou!
    You freakin rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to feel the wind on your face!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the NYC subway system, that wind is anything but fresh! The tunnels they're whooshing through are long dark and dank.

    Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better to wait for ten minutes than to suffer with a full bladder all the way home lol One of the worst days in my life was being six months pregnant on a bus home from work and having to pee, the bus was stopped for hours as there was a demonstration blocking the streets in Montreal !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love standing at the train station, especially the underground ones where you hear them coming from miles away and you get that whole vacuum thing.

    LOVE YOU CAM!

    ReplyDelete