Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Board

I am waiting for the courier to deliver an ubercool ironing board I bought from Amazon. It sits on
fold out midgit legs and rests on the table. It is in the shape of a tailor's suitcoat dummy. It didn't even cost $30 and will hang unobtrusively in my closet next to the hangars when not in use.

The courier will redelivery today before noon as i missed them when they came on thursday. It was too big to fit in the autolocking delivery boxes downstairs in the lobby.

All ironing boards even the monster NA ones are too short for my pants anyway so I am used to scootching things back and forth on the board anyway.

I'll let you know how it goes.

I love you!
Cam

3 comments:

  1. Excitement in the post this week, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooooo... save the thumbs!!!

    Mine are in bad shape from work (ok and puter use too) and i have a huge day on Sunday that i'm dreading... today was busy enough and i'm exhausted.. getting scared of Sunday.

    I need a thumb massage!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete