Monday, October 19, 2009

Going Going Gone!

Finally Jamin in NZ has found a carrier to pick up the workout machine that he bought from me. I used it for a good three years but then stopped because I needed something more (i.e. people) at a gym.

It took a while for us to get this going but it is in the works now. The shippers will be coming to pick up the seven parcels on Saturday.

After that, unless it is raining, I’ll be going riding. I need to get out!

Also, we are working very hard on getting our Power Point presentation done for the “big day” coming up. It is a lot of work because the printing company that “sold” us a “template” didn’t deliver what we were expecting and now we have to rush to make it all ourselves. No gym tonight.

Kyoko, the woman I work with is amazing with her computer skills, and VERY fast with the mouse. She is doing a fantastic job. I’m confident that it will be done, and VERY high quality when we are done. Who knows if the customer really cares or not, but our bosses want it “glossy”. So “glossy” we deliver. I really do enjoy working with Kyoko. She is straight forward, laughs, makes irreverent comments, and is a technology weenie like me. We make a good team. I’m glad she has been working in the industry for a few years.

Time for dinner: salad, pork chops, and sauteed (EVO) mushrooms and eggplant.

I love you!

9 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmmm

    Good to see you're finally getting rid of 7 boxes of stuff. More room in the storage unit now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    Glad you got more room in the apt.

    And glad the project is progressing.

    Good stuff!
    A cute guy i know says that a lot ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actuallyy Deb, those seven boxes are sitting in my apartment.

    Jen - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gathered that when I read Jen's comment =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots going on in such a tiny blog.

    Good, good and more good.

    And your dinner sounds better than what we are having here. Carrots, apples and grilled turkey and cheese. Tight budget, creative (boring) dinners.

    Stay warm cheeky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get the other cheeks... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaay for outgoing mail!

    Oh.. speaking of.. I'm knee deep in Halloween Costumes at the moment... next... the Reinvention of The Hippy Dippy Bag.

    I love you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Sounds like all is good in the universe.
    Hugs and mucho lovins.

    ReplyDelete