Sunday, March 6, 2011

Perpetual Notes From The Universe


http://www.tut.com/shop/product.php?productid=519&cat=7&page=1
I have been receiving Notes from The Universe in my inbox for a few years now. I am very glad I have.

I decided to take a more proactive stance and have the daily notes in my vision for a longer period of time than just quickly reading an email.

So...

I ordered the Perpetual Notes From The Universe Calendar.

This is a gorgeous 366 day desk (flip) calendar that can be used over and over and over, again and again and again.

If you have been wondering where my daily Note from The Universe has been coming from, it's from this Calendar.

I plan to share these notes with you on a daily basis so that I can reinforce the strength of the power within the words in me, and share them with you.

If you would like to see some sample dates please follow the link. Some of you out there (Abby?) might even be up to buying this calendar.

I'm glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Notes from the Universe. I ordered his books on my kindle too!
    Global Hugs to you, Cam.

    ReplyDelete